Give A Makeover To Your House With A Stylish Sofa From At Home
One of the first things that you think of when you think living room furniture is the sofa. It’s the central piece in your living room. It’s what one looks at the first upon entering the living room. And so, it’s important you choose a good sofa design for your living room. From the latest sofa set design to modern sofa design to wooden sofa design, At-Home has sofas for all kinds of homes.
Buy sofa from At Home
You’ll find a wide range of sofas available based on the material it's made of such as engineered wood sofa, leather sofa, metal sofa and pinewood sofa. Other types of sofa include fabric sofa, velvet sofa, modular sofa design and more. You can buy sofa based on your taste and preference.
Types of sofas
Buy sofa based on sizeSize is the first and foremost thing you should think about when buying a sofa online. At Home has options for one seater, two seater, three seater and L shaped sofas and more. You can zero in on a sofa design depending on the space available for the sofa and your seating requirements.
Single seater sofa - if you’re looking for a sofa designed for one person or if you’re looking to complement your large sofa with additional seating options.
2 seater sofa - if you have a slightly larger space, At Home has many options to explore for 2 seater sofas. You’ll find contemporary sofa designs to classic sofa designs and everything in between.
3 seater sofa - At Home’s 3 seater sofa collection offers a range of stylish sofa designs made from wood, engineered wood, metal and more.
Buy sofa based on priceSofa set price ranges from INR 6000 to more than a lakh. You can choose sofa set design with prices when you shop online at At Home. The sofa price depends on factors such as size, material, and sofa design.
Buy sofa based on materialAt Home has sofas made of different materials - pine wood sofa, leather sofa, engineered wood sofa, and metal sofa, among other new sofa designs. The material of sofas you choose depends on your individual taste and home decor theme.
Things to consider before buying a sofa online
1. Color: A lot of people get stuck at browns and greys when buying a sofa. Some of the latest sofa designs on At Home offer neutral shades that can mingle well with all kinds of home decor styles and personal tastes.
2. Shape:Should you buy a classic sofa design that is simple and straight or a more stylish sofa design such as L-shaped or sofa cum bed? Choose one based on your needs and space availability.
3. Comfort:When you buy a sofa online, one thing that might be hard to gauge is its comfort level. Whether you’re buying a velvet sofa or a fabric sofa, a wooden sofa or a recliner sofa, you’ll find the most comfortable sofas at At Home.
4. Sofa arm rest style:A key feature in sofas is the style of its arm rest. Whether you’re considering a wooden sofa design or a leather sofa, do give a thought to its arm rest.
5. Price and discount on sofa:The sofa price may vary depending on the size and material. Some sofas on At Home are available at a discounted rate. Explore and compare the price of different sofas before buying it.
1. What's the difference between a sofa and a couch?
There’s very little difference between a sofa and a couch, but there is. A sofa is usually bigger than a couch and its purpose is more formal than a couch - to seat guests. A couch is more comfortable and cosy and usually smaller than a sofa.
2. Which type of sofa is best for home?
The best sofa for your home is what makes you happy. Choose a sofa design, material, color and size that meets all your requirements. Choose a sofa design that you’ll be happy to see every single day for the next few years.
3. Which sofa is best for the living room?
Usually, people prefer to buy a 2 seater or a 3 seater sofa for the living room. People also complement it with a single seater or recliner sofa. You could consider a wooden sofa, metal sofa or fabric sofa for the living room.
4. How do I choose a sofa for my living room?
Consider these factors when you buy a sofa online for your living room - the sofa design, material, color of the sofa, the size of the sofa, the comfort level, durability, and the sofa price.
5. What color of sofa is best?
The color of the sofa depends on your home decor style and your personal choice. You can go for a white, black, brown, blue, maroon or even a green sofa.
6. How do you maintain a fabric sofa?
Usually a fabric sofa requires more care and maintenance. Keep it far from direct harsh sunlight. Ensure you do not wet it. Conduct proper cleaning of the sofa at regular intervals. Dust it on a daily basis. Keep pets and children away from the sofa or use a sofa cover.
7. What should I know before buying a sofa?
The durability of the sofa is important to assess, before you buy a sofa online. Another factor is the comfort level of the sofa. Make sure you feel comfortable and that it doesn’t lead to a bad posture.
8. Is it good to buy a sofa online?
Yes, it’s definitely a good option to buy a sofa online because you can explore a larger range and sofa designs. Besides, you can compare the material, price and discounts on sofas available online. You can order a new sofa from the comforts of your old sofa in no time.
9. Which is the best sofa to buy in India?
At Home provides some of the best options for buying a sofa in India. The online furniture store makes it easy for shoppers to explore different sofa designs and order safely and securely with warranty and peace of mind.
10. Which sofa is better leather or fabric?
Both types of sofa - leather sofa and fabric sofa are good, depending on where they’re going to be placed and how they’re going to be used.
11. What is the latest trend in sofas?
At Home has a wide range of the latest trend in sofas. From contemporary style to classic style, from maroon and brown to blue and green, from engineered wood sofa to pine wood sofa - the online furniture store At Home has it all.